We Are Hiring !
If you are interested in applying, send us your resume to email@example.com
You may also contact +604 6563 889 for further information.
Special Needs Teacher
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a small group of students.
- Monitor, assess and record individual students’ learning progress and development.
- Develop teaching methods to meet individual needs of students.
- Work with classroom-teacher to define necessary activities for students in relation to the curriculum.
- Set targets for raising achievement among students.
- Preparation of teaching materials/teaching aids, IPP, portfolio, weekly progress report and lesson plan.
- Regular communication and updates with the parents both in school.
- Participate in parents meetings.
- Participate in school and department meetings.
- Participate in professional development training.
- Possess at least a diploma in related field
- Able to communicate in English
- Knowledge of Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage
- Good written skill in English
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Mature and responsibility
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Self-motivated, patient, and passion
- Able to work in team as well as work independently
- Able to work over time
- Able to handle 4 Children with Special Needs at a time
- Perform relevant and necessary occupational therapy assessments and evaluations and write corresponding reports.
- Design and implement structured and individualized treatment occupational therapy programs for special needs children.
- Collect data and maintain documentation pertaining to each child's program.
- Provide ongoing guidance within each client's individual program, ensuring each client's continued progress towards realizing their maximum potential.
- Write observation reports highlighting the child's strengths and areas of need, as well as recommendations for the child's family.
- Assist with other administrative tasks when necessary.
- Maintain accurate and timely records including timesheets and reports.
- Candidates must have at least a Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Caring, responsible, reliable, enthusiastic and love dealing with children
- Willing to work in a team, accept the new concept or changes related to early childhood education
- Committed and dedicated to keeping the Company's image, culture, and best practices
- Good written and oral expression, to include report writing and presentations
- Good communication skill and ability to speak in English and Mandarin is an advantage
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to multi-task