You know yourself better when knowing about your brain!
When you know about your brain, you can better understand your health and ability. The brain is the vital component in all human activities and plays a critical role in learning and task-performance. As personal past experiences are stored as memories in the brain, so the history and function of disease is kept in the brain. Genetic factors, social environment, and drugs influence the function and condition of the brain, which in turns determines personal abilities.
BQ TELLS ABOUT ACTIVITY CAPABILITY, SUCH AS LEARNING ABILITY & WORK PERFORMANCE.
BQ ANALYSIS RESULTS IN WELL-DEFINED, SCIENTIFICALLY BASED FUNCTIONAL BRAIN CHARACTERISTICS REFERRED TO AS BRAIN QUOTIENTS. IT COMPOSED OF SEVERAL SUBCOMPONENTS, INDICATED BRAIN FUNCTION AND ACTIVITY.
- The Self-Regulation Quotient measures capability of the automatic nervous system.
- The Basic Rhythm Quotient indicates the degree of brain’s development.
- The Attention Quotient shows the level of brain awakening.
- The Activity Quotient tells how the brain is activated.
- The Emotion Quotient indicates emotional balance.
- The Anti-Stress Quotient measures physical and mental stress states.
- The Correlation Quotient captures the level of balance between the left and right hemispheres.
All the quotients collectively represent a comprehensive Brain Quotient.
What are the results of a Brain Quotient Report for?
- For becoming aware of any pre-existing developmental delay, neural instability, or even neural network decay
- For becoming aware of how the individual thinks
- For tailoring an educational plan to the individual
- For safeguarding the emotional wellness and stress levels of the individual
- For developing a plan of action
- For getting to know oneself