What is School Rediness Program?
School Readiness Program refers whether a child is ready to make an easy and successful transition into school. Many parents believe that academics -such as writing, mathematical reasoning and recognizing colors are the most crucial school readiness skills. However, school readiness skills actually refers to a much broader range of skills. Along with some academic fundamentals,self care skills (e.g. using toilet independently, feed self), attention and concentration, emotional regulation, language skills, play and social skills. Our School Readiness Program (SRP) on these skills with the aim to facilitate your child a smooth transition into school.
Who will benefit from School Readiness Program?
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Global Development Delay (GDD)
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Why Enroll in School Readiness Program?
- The programme incorporate structured teaching : physical structure, schedules work system,visual structure and information
- Small class setting
- Well- trained teachers
School Rediness Program Syllabus included:
Gross & Fine Motor Exercise
Art & Craft
- To prepare child around self care tasks such as dressing,toileting,eating and getting ready to leave the house/school.
- To promote play skill,social and emotional skills.
- To support special needs children in learning early literacy and numeracy skills .
- To provide a healthy and supportive enviroment that promote learn and growth.
- To facilitate the transition of special needs children into school setting.