Sep 6, 2022
It helps your child to develop the skills they need in order to thrive in a school environment. A school readiness program will cover these 3 overall elements:
• Academic skills, including literacy & numeracy
• Social skills and communication abilities
• Emotional skills, confidence & independence
Our activities focus on building academic skills through play-learning. This includes literacy, numeracy, language, colour and shape recognition. We also focus on creative and thinking skills which are developed through activities like drawing, dancing singing or acting. This teaches children to express themselves and begin to think independently.
• help your child to thrive academically.
• develops confidence, independence skills and the emotional stability children need through the promotion of healthy behaviour.
• encourages them to socialise with their peers and adults
• build on the skills they need to identify and communicate their feelings in a positive and productive way, which will become invaluable throughout their life.
For more details information please contact us at 0189700889